----- Original Message -----
From: Spiritual Renaissance Center <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BDNOW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 3:32 AM
Subject: Help with Our Feathered Friends

> It seems that our Feathered Friends really enjoy our crops.  We have put
> reflector tape out, which only seems to work a few days.
>
> Does anyone have any workable solutions; physical, energetic or
> elemental?
>
> Thanks.
>
> TJH

BD peppers applied at homeopathic potencies can work well, and applied
radionically with a field broadcaster pipe can be very effective too,
however its easier when the birds (or any mobile pest) have an alternative
venue. You also need to be mad enough at the birds to kill one for the
pepper or lucky enough to find a fresh one dead (road kill).
Cheers
Lloyd Charles