----- Original Message -----
From: "Garuda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: Help with Our Feathered Friends

> Tony
>
> It does not seem specific, just any eating the crop that is sprayed.

Glen I  have had a major problem with birds this season in particular
blackbirds,thrushes, starlings  digging plants up out of the ground ,
between 50 -250 plants  at a time. It became so bad this year that I had to
cover crops with netting. it is also very frustrating to get blackberry and
oldmans beard growing in amongst the crops. I even have them digging up
mature broccoli plants in the vege garden.
 Along with sparrow I consider them a noxious pest along with rabbits and
possums. Sparrow poop on flowers does not excite the consumer.
Will bird scare help in this area?

Thanks Ton y