----- Original Message -----
From: "D & S Chamberlain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: Scientific proof of Homeopathic BD prep efficacy

> Well done Glen.
Thanks

A couple of questions, who are HortResearch?

Yes hortResearch are an independant -semi government - top of the heap NZ
research group

Are they
> independent of you?

Yes they are independant research contractors to all of horticulture

Is BDMAX your brand?

Yes, we have rebranded as Garuda has negative connotation on this side of
the planet due to GAruda Airlines having and image of cheap and nasty. BdMax
also images our taking BD practises to the limit and seeing what they can
do. No holds barred and NO FEAR. The beauty of the ThermoMax trials are they
were on chemical apples in bags and worked.

> The results and the presentation of them are impressive.

Thanks David. We hope to have more available in the future as we embark on
wide ranging efficay trials with hortresarch. 501, ripening and bird
controls on grapes all begin their trials today. Results in a few months.
These trials will be done on chemical orchards so if the results are
positive, as others we have done on chemical grapes have been, then BD
brakes out of its confines of only be applied to the .1% OF HORTICULTURE AND
can easily effect mainstream markets.