Barry,

As much as I have enjoyed sharing political views with people on this list, I have
found that I need respit.  I particularly enjoyed reading Charles Chaplin's
biography and seeing videos of his films--anything creative--but he was barred
from returning to the U.S. because he made "The Great Dictator."

I liked Bill Moyer's NOW program tonight.  It's the spiritual depth of the
speakers that helps.  I appreciate all that Move-on is doing, but the vibration of
the whole plethora of ills of our culture including the war is too much for me.  I
can't understand how people could enjoy watching the Gulf War on TV.  I can't
listen to any news program without thinking of depleted uranium weapons.

I would like somehow to do something spiritual together as a group.  Could we take
something from RS or some other spiritual guide and write on it together at this
time and not mention all the bad stuff?  Is that being an ostrich?

Best,

Merla