shu chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When  is a good time to fax the chembuster plans? I think I got a few pages through to Steve and could not connect to Hugh. We are in and out through the day, working away from the phone, so I need a time, maybe adjusted for MST, we are in NM.

Dwayne
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The website that has the plans: http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/16/cloudbuster.htm

I checked it out tonight and it is still active. If you can access it, maybe easier or let me know and I will fax them.

Dwayne
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?