Dear Hugh,
I very much enjoyed the workshop at Albury in particular your contribution and I thank you again very much for that .
But I think we have to be reasonable and fair - to claim these workshops have broken the drought is pretty much over the top in actual fact the drought is not broken as yet at least in the south west part of NSW . In particular Albury had very little rain so far .
Don't get me wrong - I am not at all questioning your work , I think it is very important to get involved in what you are doing but we have the responsibility to be accurate and fair in our claims. We owe that to every single farmer we talk to .
Warm Regards
Tobias

Dear Tobias,

Gosh. I'm disappointed that you are NOT questioning my work. It should stand up to pretty hard questioning if it is any good.

But I know you mean you are not invalidating it. And thanks. You'll never get it under your belt if you invalidate it.

Also thanks for bringing this to my attention. Someone urgently needed to.

Consider, what was the purpose of the workshop? Didn't I come to show folks how to make rain themselves?

Truth is my US newspapers reported the Australian drought was officially over. 'Course, what do they know about Albury? They didn't give any local breakdowns about southern NSW. When we were out in Perth and we saw newpapers, from the reports it looked like Albury had gotten pretty good rain, but even your own newspapers could be misleading I guess. Albury was really bad off. But I thought it was going to keep getting regular rain there, and I didn't check up enough before opening my yap wider than I might ought to have.

What Peter and I saw at Albury was by far the worst conditions in the ether of any we saw on the tour. Our first treatments were 10 and 8 hours long as I recall. I never had longer times. Yet, as you may recall we did get a little sprinkle, and then the atmosphere cleared up and the murk and haze cleared away, which is a very good sign. The clouds looked relatively healthy, though they didn't leave us any more precipitation while I was there. Yet when we were in Perth a couple days later Hamish showed me that the papers reported rain in south western NSW, so I believe Albury got some.

Since this is NOT as much the case as I thought, some follow up is in order. Michelle Bell-Turner, bless her hard-working heart, has compiled all the evaluation forms and participants' lists from all the workshops and has posted them to me. (!!) In reading through them it is clear the biggest single shortcoming we had was giving folks a grasp of radionics that theyfelt they could run with. Really that was the point of the workshops! So we have fallen short, though I wouldn't say we failed. It simply was too much for one workshop I guess.

One of the other shortcomings that appeared several times was that we did not start at the beginning basic enough so participants got a good grasp of radionics.

That's a wee bit unfair insofar as in talking about biodynamics, the astrological picture (calendar) and dowsing in general we were trying to provide that basic background needed to grasp using the agricultural remedies by means of radionics. One basically needs to construct a new world view, and that takes a LOT of doing. Maybe we didn't do enough of it, but hopefully we did enough that folks can supplement what we gave them by reading. There was a good book selection, but the best titles sold out at the first workshop and had to be back-ordered. Despite the incredible job that MIchelle, Cheryl and Hamish did to organize the events there's always ways to improve.

Another frequent complaint was the workshop was far too short and there was too much packed into it to absorb. As well the days were too long and there wasn't enough time in the evenings to sit around and chew the fat. In fact this vein may have been the most frequent complaint in all four workshops.

The only way I know around that is to have another workshop or two with a little tighter focus on the radionics and dowsing and a little more leisurly pace--more evening time for bull sessions and questions/answers. I'll be coming back to Australia from mid July to mid August so maybe something can be organized for then.That gives us enough lead time I think. Any ideas?

In any event the idea was to get farmers up to speed to take care of their own atmospheric regeneration and water issues in their own localities. I can't spare the time to do radionic treatments from the US even though this is just as easy if not easier than coming to Australia. The treatments--three days--at Albury were all that I had time to spare for. Farmers there need to pick up the torch and carry it on themselves.

It may be a little much to grasp, but I hope at least it was communicated that really It doesn't matter where the radionic instrument is. A radionic instrument treats as though there were NO DISTANCE. I can talk physics and say quantum non-locality or zero point field all I want and it's not all that meaningful. The common terminology in radionics is "treatment at a distance." It doesn't matter too much the terminology. The concept is what counts.

It IS best if the instrument used in treatment is where the ether is really charged up and alive. Often times that IS at some distance. Or if the instrument is within the affected area there needs to be something very positive and alive going on around the instrument--like the gathering of folks at Albury. Peter and I turned our instruments toward the audience to draw in their energy and enthusiasm into the treatment, did you know that? I don't recall saying it in the workshop but there is so much that goes on one can't cover it all with all participants.

Perhaps, and I will be exploring this between now and my return to Oz, Don Croft's chembuster (mis-named a cloudbuster it turns out) methods would be a good adjunct to radionics to make the environment where the instrument is vibrantly healthy. But since you are taking what is happening in terms of the map and projecting on the area represented by the map, you DO want to do your radionic treatments in a healthy environment. I'm sure that has been an important part of my success here at my own farm.

In any event, Cheryl or Michelle or I have the files Michelle compiled of the evaluations and participants lists at all four workshops. Maybe a few of you farmers, such as Lloyd Charles and James & Barbara Hedley, can get together and do a little follow through on regenerating the atmosphere around Albury. James is up in the Blue Mountains west of Sidney, whereas Albury is further south and west of the Snowy Mountains. But keep in mind that distance does not matter. I could treat for rain at Albury right here from my office, but I can't spare the time to figure out local morning and evening treatments for Albury and get them done at the right times of day for the right durations, and I'd have my radionic instruments tied up doing that instead of free for my other uses.

I think everyone saw beneficial changes occur in the atmosphere at the Albury workshop. From my point of view they were dramatic. And I think it did rain a bit there even if it got murked up again afterward. Hopefully that has whetted some appetites to learn enough to do this with confidence anywhere.

Please take this as an opportunity to practice what was learned there. I will do my part to answer questions and lend support on the tutorial side. If we need another workshop there is time enough to schedule one between now and late July or early August when I'll be up in Queensland.

What will really lay skepticism to rest about this business is when you folks learn to do it yourselves. Sure, I feel confident enough after years of doing this on my farm that I have given my irrigation equipment away. I don't see how anyone attending any of the workshops could feel similarly confident of this method just from what they heard and what little they did at the workshops. They are bound to have a hundred questions and experience many doubts, just about the dowsing alone. That's all to the good as long as they follow through and apply what they learned time after time after time until they think, as I do, that it's a snap.

Just incidentally, over a month before the workshop in Albury my dowsing indicated that in terms of making rain if I had the Kelly instrument (and we had it at Albury) we would be 87% effective overall across the tour in getting rain. So I understand that's not 100% and I truly didn't expect 100% even before I got on the plane for Australia. I'm not surprised--in fact I'm vindicated--that Albury still needs rain. Not that I didn't give it my best shot, but let's finish the job. It's really your job, as it is your rain and you folks need it. I'd be more than happy to do another workshop where we concentrated more on the dowsing and radionics, which we were unable to do in a basic survey course where you had to watch advanced stuff that you couldn't quite grasp without more coaching and experience. Shucks!

The whole idea in my mind was to bring farmers up to speed so they were self-sufficient in the use of this methodology. Why am I not surprised that we didn't quite get there in one workshop? But if enough folks got their appetite whetted enough we can take the next step and the next until you folks don't need me any more. (You may still need Peter to make instruments, of course. But he and I are of like mind and he makes them cheap and effective and teaches how to make your own cards on things like weeds and insects. And if you get beyond the entry stage and need more power, Peter Kelly by me makes the powerful units like what you saw with the double dial banks. And his are amongst the most economical ones of their type.

I'd send the Albury files MIchelle put together, but I try not to send attachments over the BD List. But you might try calling Michelle or Cheryl to see what can be organized. Meanwhile better see what you can do to finish the job at Albury, and I'll help all I can with questions and answers from this end.

Warm regards,
Hugh Lovel

Visit our website at: www.unionag.org