Hi Hugh,
              Looking forward to seeing you out here again. I will take you on to the next stop after Hamilton and hand you over to Peter Proctor to go on to H.B. I am due to fly out to Cairns on 25th 7am. so expect to see you there again at the end of the month.
              My partner Gill Cole is doing her Masters @ Massey Uni. Horn Quartz and its effect on plants is a major part of the thesis and she is interested to know your oppinion as to what the best tests are to show a 'scientific' difference? We have been trying to contact you off list but our sever doesn't seem to know yours, and we can't get through.
Best,
Peter.
SAT 19 July 10.00 am - 4.00pm

Kiawaka Memorial Hall. Mangawhai Rd Kaiwaka.

Register with Anne Dodds 09 435 3129 or Berndette Blair. 09 415 9044.

Waikato / Bay of Plenty

Wed 23rd July 10 am -4 pm

Waikato Waldorf School 54 Borman Rd Hamilton

Register with Tanja Benthien ph/fax 07 872 2545                           Peter Bacchus 07 542 1914 e-mail <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hawkes Bay

Friday 25th July 9.30 -3.30

Havelock North Community Centre, Te Mata Rd, Havelock North.

Register with Cleone Armon 06 878 3128

Horowhenua, Manawatu, Wairapapa, Whanganui

Sunday 27th July.10.00-4.00

Rambler Flowers 86 The Avenue [SH1]

Please register with Enterprise Horowhenua 06 3670524.

Visit our website at: www.unionag.net