Hugh
Does this mean that those in Australia will also get a copy???

Louise Berry
----- Original Message -----
From: Hugh Lovel
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Hugh Lovel visits New Zealand July

Thanks, Tony,

I've got to work out my travel itinerary yet, so this will help. When do you want me to arrive in Aukland?

Still working on the manual, but used it the first draft for my rain workshop in Santa Fe, New Mexico this past weekend. We made almost an inch of gentle, soaking rain at the target site--less the farther away it was. The site was Kenny Ausubel's ranch in the Sangre de Christos mountains outside of Santa Fe. He is the founder of Bioneers and one of the founders of Seeds of Change, and needless to say he was highly pleased as they were having a drought.

Anyway the booklet needs much more work before I send you a copy to publish for the workshops. I'll keep working on it, but it will be good. Same deal as before you folks can publish and sell as a gift from me. But this one will be way, way practical.

Best,
Hugh

Hi to NZ BD subcribers  this is the programme for Hugh Lovel's visit to NZ in July.
Hope to see you all there.
Regards Tony Robinson

Agricultural Remedies.

How to Make the Biodynamic

Preparations Work Better.

Hugh Lovel is the principal of the Union Agriculture Institute inBlairsville, Georgia, USA. He is one of the leading Biodynamic
consultants in the US. He visited NZ in 2000. Hugh says, "Much of what
I have to offer is my understanding of BD, and the various ways of using it."

A compassionate, highly intelligent writer/consultant with a true, creative insight and a wonderful turn of phrase. He has tirelessly promoted his great passion - the science of biodynamics.

Workshop for Northland /Auckland

SAT 19 July 10.00 am - 4.00pm

Kiawaka Memorial Hall. Mangawhai Rd Kaiwaka.

Register with Anne Dodds 09 435 3129 or Berndette Blair. 09 415 9044.

Waikato / Bay of Plenty

Wed 23rd July 10 am -4 pm

Waikato Waldorf School 54 Borman Rd Hamilton

Register with Tanja Benthien ph/fax 07 872 2545                           Peter Bacchus 07 542 1914 e-mail <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hawkes Bay

Friday 25th July 9.30 -3.30

Havelock North Community Centre, Te Mata Rd, Havelock North.

Register with Cleone Armon 06 878 3128

Horowhenua, Manawatu, Wairapapa, Whanganui

Sunday 27th July.10.00-4.00

Rambler Flowers 86 The Avenue [SH1]

Please register with Enterprise Horowhenua 06 3670524.

OR EMAIL organiser Tony Robinson:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] for more details

COST: $60 PER PERSON includes a practical manual

Please BYO Lunch.

Water, Tea, Coffee provided at all venues.

Visit our website at: www.unionag.net