Hamish?

Who is to measure these things? How could a BD farmer be trusted by outsiders to do it?

Reduction of water requirements on my farm, the way I farm it, are HUGE, but I don't know how to accurately measure them as I have such variable weather and no data base of what it was prior to BD (and this historically would be BD the way I did it market gardening 6 acres through 5 drought years with no irrigation). I have had beautiful market radishes that from planting the seed to harvest never saw a rain, and gorgeous bouquets of autumn greens (mustard, rape and turnip) with no rain in six weeks. (ask Victor Landa who bought them by the case for his CSA in Washington, DC)

I dislike all these "scientific study" things as it ends up boiling down to believing in people's credentials and asking what axes they are grinding anyway. My penis is longer than yours, so there (some outlaws hijacked my website address) Such comparissons strike me as far too rude.

I'll take Victor's orders for more greens FedEx, more seriously though.

Hugh Lovel

Can anyone give me some hard data on reduction of water requirements on Biodynamic land?

would be appreciated

aye

Hamish Mackay