Dear Lloyd, Roger, James,

Actually, Eric has left the list because he is in the middle of moving from cattle country in Alberta to a more sophisticated mixed farming area in British Columbia. Michael

Actually, Michael, Eric is off the list because Allan pulled the plug on him. I would have done it sooner if I weren't still stuck in 20-hr workday mode this season. Eric will be the first person that I have any recollection of banning from BD Now!, inspite of the many requests I do receive to have other personalities banned. There's a saying that bullshit should be tolerated because it is a good fertilizer--while it may seem to be disgusting to many in and of itself, something good may grow from it's liberal application.

In my humble opinion, Eric, however, was closer to municipal sludge. I have no interest in seeing what his presence may spawn.

Like a beekeeper with her Xacto,

-Allan