Like I said, Gideon, I'm very busy right now. I check the list and see baby brain crap coming from one person and I don't see any sort of deeper thought being provoked by it. If I am wrong, please let me know. If people want Eric back on the list, that's fine with me. Myself, I didn't find anything fresh or authentic about him.

You, however, are always fresh and authentic. What do we have to do to get your to share the wealth of your real-world BD experiences?

-Allan