"The main aims of the list are:
* To provide news announcements, about upcoming events which are related to
biodynamics.
* To provide reviews of new books or articles or web publishing related to
biodynamics.
* To facilitate intelligent and adult conversation about all topics
related to and inspired by Rudolf Steiner's course in agriculture. "
from the listserv

I would like to say that I don't feel that this e-group is guided towards the said
aims of this
list. I don't pretend to know why, except for possibly the influence of the electronic
medium
(that the nature of the electronic medium itself is so far removed from the life
forces that
biodynamics is all about generating.)  I always find myself hoping and looking for
something interesting, but the bottom line is that the extent of the in depth dialogue
revolves around radionics.

I have two children, who I try to keep from having little spats, the last thing that I
want or
need are negative comments and spats from  coming to my inbox through this list,

Chris and I happen to have really liked many of Erin's posts.

Good luck Allen, feel free to stay in touch. Christy