Thanks Tony and SS

Have been through all of Gliessman & Pritts' work, found Steve's links very
helpful as usual.  Took on a conventional berry farm (community run for
mentally disabled) for certification in an Organics assignment, and now have
them interested in many aspects.  Working not only with strawberry and
raspberry also goose, young, boysen, black, blue and currants.  Any BD
experience with these would be appreciated, they've given me rows of each to
work with.

L&L
Liz