hi,

Looks like there is something wrong in eclipse. I compiled the code
gettimeofday directly from ubuntu terminal and it works properly. Also the
code works in my beaglebone :-)

BUT... :-S. I am trying to run my code. It compiles and run under ubuntu
but when i try to run in in my beaglebone i got the error:
-sh: ./hil: cannot execute binary file

I am using the following command in my beaglebone:
chmod ugo+x hil
./hil

I am using this includes:
stdio.h
stdlib.h
math.h
sys/time.h

any suggestion? thanks in advance to everybody