On 10/10/2013 7:09 PM, Robert Nelson wrote:
> Regression/testing:
> Are we missing any kernel config settings from 3.8 that you used?
> Does your Cape still work?

Does it come with Xenomai support?!?  :)

And when can we expect SGX acceleration?

I'm just beginning to test SGX acceleration with the 3.8 kernel (I found
some magic sauce by talking to Jason Kridner who hooked me up with
Prabindh Sundareson).  I haven't had a chance to test anything yet (just
got back from a business trip), but I've managed to compile drivers
without anything that looks like a fatal error.

> Other thoughts...
> Some users will build/install these from src, however anyone
> interested in a quick "test-me.sh*" script which will install the new
> kernel on a daily/weekly basis?
>
> * script currently doesn't exist, but after a few beers it might...

If you want, I'll send you some of the local 8-bit brew:

http://www.tallgrassbeer.com/beers/8-bit

...it's the least I can do for all your contributions to the community!

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net