I would get something like one of these:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/TDK/ZCAT3035-1330/?qs=G1TAZZK1RgKLUAphP8wm3w%3D%3D&gclid=CKXHke2csboCFUVxQgodUXwA2Q

Put it on the power cord about 3 inches from the plug that goes to the
beaglebone.  That will filter out high frequency noise picked up by cord.
 Also, are you using a metallic or non-metallic case?  A metallic case
might work better.

George