I have the same problem with BBB running Android. I tested TI prebuilt
Android JB4.2 image. We have two versions of BBBs (A5A and A5C). Both of
them have the issue.

I posted my question on Ti e2e website:
http://e2e.ti.com/support/embedded/android/f/509/p/297726/1049885.aspx#1049885

However it seems that the problem goes away when I load Angstrom image
(based on 3.8 kernel). Also if I use Andrew Henderson's Android image (also
3.8), the problem goes away. However we cannot use Andrew's image since
there are a lot drivers are missing.

I also have the time jump forward problem. The problem goes away when I
switch to 3.8 kernel.

Jakub, may I ask what version is your BBB?

Lei