Hi!
Did ever someone use a so called Powerbank, an extended iphone battery
and charger. Prices start at 10$ (maybe only for th BBW, because only
1A) but there are items available with more amps, see e.g. this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/20000-mAh-External-Portable-Powerbank-Power-Bank-Source-For-Samsung-i9300-/300963778955?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Batteries&hash=item4612d6d18b

They claim 20Ah and 2.1A for 21$.

Dieter