http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/

Works for me - thanks for the interim.

On 13-11-14 03:23 PM, Don deJuan wrote:
On 11/14/2013 12:49 PM, Bill Traynor wrote:
OK, it's sort of back.  We're working to make it fancy again. Stay tuned.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Bill Traynor <btray...@gmail.com <mailto:btray...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    We're working to move the site to OSUOSL.  Just juggling a lot of
    balls at the moment, but it'll be back up soon.

        <mailto:beagleboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
        > For more options, visit
        https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
        Pretty amazing the site is still dead.

        If you guys need a good host and admin, feel free to contact
        me off list.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Just so you know it is still down.
http://isup.me/http://angstrom-distribution.org/

When I try and view in FF the site does not time out or anything it just hangs. If you hit
http://narcissus.angstrom-distribution.org/
It actually gives a server not found.