Greetings,
Be aware folks, that you *MUST* place the WWW hostname in front of the domain name as the domain and WWW hosty have DIFFERENT ip addresses.

jjn@eMach32:~$ host angstrom-distribution.org
angstrom-distribution.org has address 188.40.83.200

jjn@eMach32:~$ host www.angstrom-distribution.org
www.angstrom-distribution.org has address 140.211.169.179

The domain routes into Frankfurt and the WWW host is located somewhere in or near Seattle.

      --- Jay Nugent  WB8TKL
          UNIX/Linux System Administration instructor
          Washtenaw Community College