Op donderdag 14 november 2013 15:36:42 UTC+1 schreef RobertCNelson:

> Any
> >>
> >> Turns out it's only running at 600Mhz right now, I just pushed a patch
> >> to fix it, and re-enable the 800Mhz/1Ghz options..
> >>

> https://github.com/RobertCNelson/armv7-multiplatform/commit/4f4725a83ad17ad11ec024a739f11ecd6a9cd597
>

> >> a fixed kernel should hit the repos later today..
> >

> > I got an update for libprocps0 and procps, not linux-image (as kernel on
> > Ubuntu) but after reboot I don't see a speed improvement. LXDE even
> seems
> > slower than before. Or am I missing something ?
>
> It's now out.. Run this to upgrade...
>
> wget http://rcn-ee.net/deb/raring-armhf/v3.12.0-armv7-x8/install-me.sh
> sudo /bin/bash install-me.sh

Sorry for the different posts, but considering the fact that the
installation is done using that one server, I assume you take care of all
the packages and dependencies as well. If this is correct, could you please
take a look at ALSA lib? I want to use guvcview, but when I start this,
nothing happens. Running in terminal shows that it can't find
cards.omap3.beagle.pcm definitions. I also posted this on the ubuntu forums
but no response there yet.

And have to tell that the fvwm desktop actually does work. It just shows
very different than it used to under 12.04. Desktop is just pitchblack
without anything. Sorry for that.