On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Loren Amelang <lorenamel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Sorry if I seem dense or argumentative, but I can't find any prebuilt images
> using the 3.8.13-bone35 kernel. The newest images say bone32. I chose the
> Ubuntu 12.04 image for the LTS, which is important to my eventual project.

LOL! "LTS" doesn't meet crap on arm, good luck getting anything fixed
that does not affect x86. Canonical does not have enough arm
developers to support it.. They only support the current release...

> But at this point I'd try anything that might actually boot.
>
> I don't suppose swapping your bone35 kernel into an image I have is
> simple...  I found

Example install saucy: http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardUbuntu#Saucy_13.10

then run:
wget http://rcn-ee.net/deb/saucy-armhf/v3.8.13-bone35/install-me.sh