On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Gerald Coley <ger...@beagleboard.org> wrote:

> We will check out the HW and if it is bad, will will repair it.

Hi Gerald,

In case it's not a logistics nightmare (which it could very well be), could
you let the list know if it's really a HW thing? Based on the multiple
things that Loren has tried out, my hunch is it might be. However, there's
always the possibility of this being due to some subtle s/w bug that
someone would need to chase down and make things more reliable.