Sorry I can't help you but maybe you can help me.

I'm using your exact configuration...

But I still read

*root@arm:/opt/Graphics_SDK_setuplinux_5_00_00_01/gfxsdkdemos/ogles2#
./OGLES2ChameleonMan PVRShell: EGL 1.4 initializedExit message has been set
to: "PVRShell: Unable to create surface".InitAPI failed!PVRShell: Unable to
create surface*
I've loaded the modules, I've installe the libraries in
*gfx_rel_es8.x*

Please tell me what did you load from the Graphics SDK?