Hi littlf...
Did you find how to get jdk8 and javafx running on BBB?
I'm trying to do the same (RasPi was to slow, so I want to see if BBB does
better).
Also, how do you use sound in JavaFx+ RPi ??? (AudioClip and all media
doesnt work on RPi)
Thanks
(It's been 2 days fighting with BBB, any herlp will be appreciated)
@rodrinauta