Micka:

I second the huge thanks from Andre for the work you have done on this to
date...would also support Andre's question about the way!   If you could
give us some pointers on what we need to do, or point us to a reference on
the web, it would be greatly appreciated (even more greatly than hugely)!

Cheers,
Will