On 28-1-2014 16:34, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
On 1/28/2014 9:23 AM, Bas Laarhoven wrote:
Good job, I think we need web page for this. Who's first? (I'm to biased
since I made the BeBoPr++ ;-)
Well, I've got the capes page on my blog:

http://bb-lcnc.blogspot.com/p/hardware-capes.html

...but I really don't want to make keeping it updated a full-time job!

The differences we're talking about now are fairly subtle.  I propose
the time-honored tradition where both Elias and Bas put up comparison
charts showing how their board is all green-boxes and check marks, while
the other board is all red boxes and minus signs.  I'll put links to
both charts on my capes page!  :)

ROFL