On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 6:21:15 AM UTC-5, Kenji Nakasone wrote:

> I´m having trouble setting my clock, wifi, adafriut python library ..etc
> so I was thinking to update my Distro.

If you're using Angstrom, then get the timestamp-service package.  It
should preserve the (approximate) clock time across power cycles.  The
clock time is saved at shutdown and reloaded at reboot.  This doesn't
account for time elapsed between shutdown and reboot, but it's usually much
better than starting from zero.

Craig