Yes!!! that was the problem!!... When I fail to ping from my desktop I
realise that a firewall or sth was blocking my request. Although I have
internet (web access) this kind of request are blocked.

I just finish my time config and download adafruit library, adafruit webIDE
etc...

Thanks for your help!-