Hello Everyone,
Saturday February 15th 9:30 am to 1:30+
Located in Mountain View, CA at the Hackers Dojo Classroom

We are presenting a Full Day Seminar on how to get started with ROS on a
Beagle Bone Black (BBB). You will leave with a working motor controller
fully controlled via ROS and learn step by step the process for wiring ROS
into BBB and about $18 of hardware including a SDcard and a 2 Channel Motor
Controller board.
Details at ROS-Training

http://ros-training.com/courses/control/beagle-bone-black/";>
http://ros-training.com/courses/control/beagle-bone-black/

Registration are available at
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ros-training-beagle-bone-black-with-ros-tickets-10142084247
"

$65 without a BBB, $125 with a BBB,

We look forward to seeing you there. Please feel free to give us feedback
and how we can improve these offerings.

Sincerely
Greg Maxwell