Larry,

Not sure what your experience is with Linux, and various distro's etc, but
you may be better off getting a copy of Robert's debian or Ubuntu running
on SD card, and then finally putting it on the eMMC if you're happy with
it. There are also several other distro's working out there as well,
including a BSD or two.

It has been my own personal experience that Angstrom is only going to give
someone grief. Partly because it does not exactly work very well( in some
cases ) and also partly because up to date accurate documentation for it is
not exactly easy to find.