Fixed it finally with the help of you Robert and your wiki
at
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Feewiki.net%2Fdisplay%2Flinuxonarm%2FBeagleBone%2BBlack%23BeagleBoneBlack-LinuxKernel&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEi3aoe_0Ji869KciAB8XsYvDQyVA

But aptitude finds a package on my ubuntu desktop but doesn't from your
image, but its not a problem, I used to cheese and the webcam is detected.

Thanks for the support.

One last question? Shall I install ubuntu desktop in my sd card now. I hope
that will not mess up the kernel in any way. And cheese works sometimes and
doesn't sometimes. What's your comment about cheese. To make /dev/video0
appear from my webcam what can I do, the steps that I followed in my laptop
ubuntu to install driver for my webcam
was
http://superuser.com/questions/31853/how-to-make-creative-vista-webcam-041e405f-work-with-recent-ubuntu

I am not able find ov51x-jpeg if I use the command

sudo m-a a-i ov51x-jpeg

Its works fine in my Ubuntu on laptop. But in BBB, sometimes it doesn't and
with cheese, it detects sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. What can be the
reason?