From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald Coley
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 3:54 PM
To: beagleboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [beagleboard] Re: Availability - how come nobody has any
BeagleBone Black to sell?

It is real. But, if you wait until you see it in stock, it may be a while
before you will get one.

Gerald

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Satz Klauer
<satzkla...@googlemail.com<mailto:satzkla...@googlemail.com>> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014 15:54:05 UTC+1 schrieb Giuseppe Iellamo:
Just to say

our order on RS (italy) placed one month ago got cancelled. And now they say it
will be available on July.

This seems to be the situation for Europe in general. I did not find even one
shopt that was able to sell a single piece. RS are the more funny ones here,
they do massive online advertising for the BBB but are not able to ship before
end of july (perhaps).

So the BBB seems to be more a rumour than a real product here...