We have doubled our production over the last two months to 3,000 per week.
But that is about as good as it is going to get. We still have people
sucking up 100s of boards for use in products and we have not found a way
to stop that. We are building them and we are shipping them as fast as we
can. They just aren't getting to people that we want to have them.

Gerald