The base address of the PHY. Only one address per PHY. I believe it is 0 to
7. It is my understanding that the fix was pushed up a week ago. Robert's
image should handle this.

It is not the MAC address. PHY NOT FOUND means that at the one address of
00 the PHY did not respond because the PHY has a different address.

Gerald