Hello all,
I am new in this group and i have the problem to run the simple hello world program
written in gtk on the Beaglebone black via HDMI and cape.

The borders of the terminal from where i start the program are gone.
The terminals are dead.

The window is fixed on top left of the screen, and I have to kill the task via smartty from outside.

If I start the program via smartty on the pc the window it appears correctly on the pc, with borders -- all fine.

I have seen the same problem in a thread last year, but i could not find the solution.

I tried the latest software but the same problem.

The versions now are:
Cloud GNOME Image 2013.06.20
Anstrom v2012.12

any help woud be very great.
thanks in advance to the group

By the way:
My project is to update the hardware of my CNC milling machine wih the beaglebone to understand g-code, to control the positioning motors and so on. The actual version is based on an older controller.

Greatings
W.Wölfel