Hi,

I read quickly the topic. I'm very interested by the mini pci-e ( usb+sim )
functionality. I'm planning to do tracking in the same way you described. I
selected the GTM382 (GSM/3G/GPS) from Option.

I had a question about the GPS 3v3 LNA booster, would you have a link to a
documentation on how you realized it ?

Great cape,
Stan