Hi, sorry for not responding when I said.

The PCB's have now arrived from the manufacturer and the parts have arrived
from Farnell and Mouser.
The assembly and inspection is starting this weekend.

I have to state that this is an initial low volume (10 off) production to
check the viability.

We are testing the circuitry before we produce a full 3558/9 based board
with all the options of the cape populated.

If there is enough interest in volume then we could produce for the
community.

I am talking to the hardware engineer today so will get updates about
expected assembly completion.

Sorry for the delay in updates.

Marc