On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 6:28 PM,  <viran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build custom minimal debian images for my beaglebone black. I
> have downloaded the image builder from git and tried executing it after
> commenting out some packagenames in beagleboard.org_image.sh. But when the
> image is built, all the packages including the packages that I commented out
> are also installed. There is no information about which file to edit or any
> other instruction provided in the readme file.

Base package list:
https://github.com/beagleboard/image-builder/blob/master/var/pkg_list.sh

Packages specific to the "beagleboard.org" debian image:
https://github.com/beagleboard/image-builder/blob/master/beagleboard.org_image.sh#L43

comment out what you don't need, but remember Debian package
dependence are complex, so something might get installed anyways.

Patches welcome on improving the readme.

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/