Hi,

I have a normal white BeagleBone with Debian and I'm trying to show a USB
mass storage, which is connected to the BB, as mass storage, if I connect
the BB to a PC.
At the moment, if I connect it to a PC, there is only a small part of the
BB shown as mass storage (/boot/uboot/). This part has only about 80 mb. My
aim is to show a on the BB mounted USB mass storage on the PC.

I already managed to mount the USB device on the BB, than mount an image on
the device an show this image under a linux distribution. If I do the same
with a windows PC, it fails to install the drivers and  nothing is shown.

And there is another problem: I don't have admin rights so I'm not allowed
to install any software or drivers because it's a PC from my company. On
the BB I could do everything.

Can somebody please help me or give some advice?

Thx a lot
MG