Charles, yes thats it thanks.

Jason,  Just on a rough guess, how much would a 4GB model with GbE, and 1GB
memory cost ? Since you mention KickStarter, I figure if the price point
could be low enough, it also might be worth it. Dual GbE would even be
better( I bet you all can see where I am going with this ).

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:44 AM, Robert Berger <robert.karl.ber...@gmail.com