Dear Sungjin

Thank you so much for your help

I just confusing one thing which are couple of sentences:
(

All of these steps will be described in more detail below. All of the
options below also require the same set of materials.

   - BeagleBone Black
   - Display to connect BeagleBone Black to
   - Mouse and Keyboard (as well as a USB hub if they have separate
   dongles/cables)
   - Micro SD card 4 GB or more in size (8 GB is recommended but not
   neccessary)
   - Ethernet cable with working connection
   - Separate computer with internet connection to download and flash an
   image to micro SD

)

These from
http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:Desktops_On_Ubuntu/Debian#Ubuntu_Precise_On_A_microSD_With_Ubuntu_Desktop

My project is about to achieve the Object or facial detection and tracking
with Pan/Tilt using OpenCV

If I would like to make it, should I prepare those equipment as shown as
above (mouse, display, keyboard and powered usb hub)?

If it is yes, how to connect with Beaglebone Black, cause as we know about
the feature of it, it just has a little HDMI connect plug can be used.
Using the transfer or similar like that?

Thank your patient

I am really looking forward your reply

Your sincerely

Yanlong Mu(Ian)