On 23-4-2014 18:34, Markus Osmers wrote:
Hey Bas,

thanks for your info, but where to buy and what will be the price?

Hallo Markus,

I'm selling the BeBoPr++ directly (that way I can keep the price low). A single board costs EUR 84 excluding shipping and VAT where applicable. Two boards go for EUR 153 and so on. Add EUR 69 for every extra board up to 6 per shipment.

If you send me an email as instructed on the product page (http://elinux.org/BeBoPr++) and include a shipping destination, I'll quote you the exact costs. I do recommend combining orders or organizing a small group buy to get the best price!

Thanks,
-- Bas