Doug, unless you feel like telling us in exact steps exactly the steps
you've made in detail, your best bet is to wait for your FTDI serial cable
/ module. After that if the output is not obvious enough for you to fix
your issue perhaps you can paste the output of the uboot console. Output
put on pastebin preferably( easier to read, at least for me ).