Look closely at the lines below. Hint it has to do with first and last
lines ;)

Subnet Mask = 255.255.255.252

connect to BBB using:

screen /dev/tty.usbmodem2413 115200

on BBB:
$ ping 74.125.224.137
connect: Network is unreachable

At this point it doesn't matter what resolv.conf has in it, as it can't get
out to DNS anyway.

$ cat /etc/network/interfaces | grep -v '^#'

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

iface usb0 inet static
    address 192.168.7.2