Thanks for all the responses.

I'm specifically looking for something that gets into embedded
kernel/driver development using the BBB.  I don't have a ton of embedded
linux experience, although I've played around with it some.  The idea is
that we hope to be migrate from a legacy RTOS to an embedded linux
environment.

Somewhere in the U.S. preferably.