as a first step i try to enable the UART4 from the uEnv.txt and change the
console to ttyO4 :
this is my full uEnv.txt :
optargs=quiet drm.debug=7
capemgr.disable_partno=BB-BONELT-HDMI,BB-BONELT-HDMIN
capemgr.enable_partno=BB-UART4 console=ttyO4,115200n8 mmcargs=setenv
bootargs console=${console}
run mmcargs;

there is nothing appear in the terminal .
when the BBB has finished from booting operation , i make ssh connection
with it , and check the loaded overlays

cat /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.8/slots

the result is UART4 overlay is loaded correctly , so i don't know why there
is nothing appear in my terminal from the kernel console output