On 5/14/2014 9:44 PM, Jason Kridner wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Jason Kridner <jkrid...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/beaglebone-universal-io/blob/master/cape-universaln-00A0.dtsmakes
>>  me think that P9-31 isn't requested by cape-universaln, yet the
>> conflict still happens. Leaving the .dts files around might be helpful.

Look in: /opt/source/beaglebone-universal-io/

> I think I found it:
> https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/beaglebone-universal-io/pull/5

Thanks Jason!  Merged.

I always disable the HDMI (with audio) so didn't catch this one.

Robert:
This will need to get migrated to the kernel source as well.  Can you
handle that or should I send a patch (or pull request against ??) ?

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net