I can't get more than about 20Mbit/sec down with BBB as a router. I tried
installing kernel 3.13.9-bone9 after reading your comment, but there is no
difference. When I connect my old router, I get the 30Mbit/sec I pay for.
Any ideas? Where is this ksoftirqd you speak of? I don't see it in my
running processes.