Hi Robert,

I've been running Debian v3.8 for a while along with an LCD7 cape and
decided to build/try 3.14.1-bone2. Everything is going well except for my
LCD7 cape.

It isn't getting installed at boot/kernel start. I understand there is a
patch for U-boot but I'm not sure about any USB side effects associated
with the patch. I don't want to break something that is currently working.

Will the LCD7 be supported in 3.14?

I've also got Logibones on order and they mentioned that they have recently
added software to the BBB repository and didn't mention any details. Do you
happen to know if they are supported in Debian and if so what branch?

Regards,
Mike